Pennsylvania State Police
Act 52 of 1943
After the war, Act 52 of 1943 restored the Department's name from Pennsylvania Motor Police back to the Pennsylvania State Police.
The uniform consisted of: blouse, breeches, shoes and puttees, .38 caliber Colt side arm, black leather gloves and ornaments.
The campaign hat was also worn with this uniform.
The uniform patch above was worn on the left shoulder of the uniform shirt or blouse; issued from 1943 to 1959.
State Police chrome-plated badge issued from 1946 to 1961.
Pa State Police do not display badges on the uniform.